Patch for "master" branch: https://reviews.mahara.org/11290

  Update Google Fonts installation information

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Currently, we link to fonts.google.com but should be linking to https
  ://google-webfonts-helper.herokuapp.com instead as that is a better
  site for Google fonts. It is packaging the Google fonts up directly in
  all the formats that we need, preventing that we need to go through
  that step. Individual font specimen are not available via
  fonts.google.com any more.

  We still need all the fonts that you get via 'Best support' rather
  than using 'Modern browsers' to cover ourselves well for supported
  browsers also on mobile.