Note: Retesting by Rebecca found that it is the resizing of the block
that triggers the error messages.

  Entire resume block - debug information displayed

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 20.10 series:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 21.04 series:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Environment: cloud instance MYSQL 8.0 PHP7.4
  Browser: Win10 Edge
  Theme: Ocean

  Precondition: account holder has a well populated Résumé

  Steps:
  1. Log in to an account that can create pages
  2. Create a new page titled 'My Résumé'
  3. Add a 'My entire résumé' block to the page with title 'My Résumé' & Save
  4. Resize the block to fill the page width
  5. Select to display the page

  Expected result: the page displays correctly.
  Actual result: The following error message is displayed after the page title
& header but before the entire resume block.  It is displayed 30+ times then
underneath all the messages is the block title and its content.  Please see the
two attached screen shots; first a screen grab & second a full screen shot
pasted

  "[DBG] c1 (lib/dml.php:379) get_record_sql found more than one row. If
  you meant to retrieve more than one record, use get_records_*,
  otherwise check your code or database for inconsistencies"