** Changed in: mahara

  Behat: 'Shared with me' pages displayed in order of most recent
  comments

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Automating manual test:

  From the main menu click on Share
  select Shared with me (note: Shared by me doesn't have comment details,
  it has access details)
  Displays Title/Comments/Last comments page
  lists the most recently modified or commented on pages that have been shared
with you
  They may have been shared with you directly, shared with friends of the
owner, or shared with one of your groups, shared with registered users, or
shared with the public.

  can add to /make_comment_public.feature to make sure this is covered:
  Add a test for the column headings and a test for the order of
  comments displayed. The existing test has pages sharing and comments,
  so should be straight-forward.