** Description changed:

  The new functionality of Bug #1922837 causes a new bug where the auto-
  copied template modal is not focused on when shown.

- 1. Go to Pages and Collections for institutions
- 2. Edit the page or collection
- 3. Turn the `Current auto-copied template` switch ON/OF
- 4. A modal shall pop up
- 5. FAIL - When I press `Enter` the configuration is not saved
+ 1. Go to Pages and Collections in the Institution section
+ 2. Make a collection with the `Current auto-copied template` switch on
+ 3. Make another collection
+ 4. Turn the `Current auto-copied template` switch ON
+ 5. A modal shall pop up
+ 6. FAIL - When I press `Enter` the configuration is not saved

  The reason for this is because the focus is still on the `Save` button
  on the background form and not on the modal buttons.

  Auto-copied template focus not on modal

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 21.04 series: