Patch for "21.04_STABLE" branch: https://reviews.mahara.org/11801

  Adding secret url to collection doesn't work fully for SE / Progress
  pages

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 21.04 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 21.10 series:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  When we
  - create a collection and have smart evidence and / or progress completion
enabled for the collection
  - add a page
  - set secret token on the access rule page

  We can see the page when logged out but can't see the progress / SE
  page

  If we go and edit the collection and add another page we can then see
  all the pages when logged out via secret url

  We need to fix the add token part so it sets the right access rules