commit 4d885a85b1e6928bfae2f3426773048b05909d6c
Author: Dianne Tennent <dianne.tenn...@catalyst.net.nz>
Date:   Tue Sep 21 15:45:26 2021 +1200

Bug 1924973: Put keyboard focus on first journal

One page with multiple journals, remove
autofocus from delete button so that
the autofocus is on the first journal

Change-Id: I694a840fa326b113cb9e330ed90f048199738ce2

  Keyboard focus should be on title of the first journal for multiple
  journals

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  When you turned on to use multiple journals, the initial keyboard
  focus is on 'Delete' rather than the title of the first journal. Since
  we don't want people to delete things, I think having the focus on a
  positive action would be better.

  This requires dev intervention and can't be done by front-end.