** Changed in: mahara

  Make the page comments section collapsable

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Page comments at the bottom of the page can take up quite a bit of
  space. It's a very prominent section though portfolio authors said
  they'd often prefer not to see the form and the comments all the time.

  We should turn the comments section at the bottom of the page into a
  collapsable card so that everything within it is only visible when
  expanded.

  A few things to note:

  - Ideally, the number of comments is mentioned in the card header when
collapsed so that viewers are promoted to click it since there are comments.
  - The general rules of the comments still apply, i.e. the section is only
visible when comments are allowed or for those people for whom they are allowed.
  - On a page load, the comments section is loaded collapsed.
  - The 'Comments' block is not affected. There, the normal retractable block
rules apply.
  - Screen reader accessible -> ideally use markup we are already using
elsewhere / newly using elsewhere