** Changed in: mahara

  Don't send watchlist notification when block has been moved or resized

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  On a Mahara site I tested the re-arranging of blocks. Another person
  had that page on their watchlist and received notifications about me
  re-sizing and moving the blocks. The message was very generic: 'The
  block "Title of the block" has been added or changed'

  I propose not making watchlist updates when a block was simply moved
  or resized but no content changed.

  To test:

  1. Create a page with a number of text blocks.
  2. Log in as someone else and put the page onto your watchlist.
  3. Log into the site on a mobile device.
  4. View the page with a number of blocks on the device.
  5. Login via desktop. The blocks are all squished to the left (a different
issue).
  6. Re-arrange the blocks to their original size and position.
  7. A watchlist notification is sent.