** Changed in: mahara

  Allow SmartEvidence collection to be set up in a group

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  A group collection is the only level in Mahara where we can't set up a
  SmartEvidence collection. Initially that was intentional as people
  fill in their SmartEvidence framework themselves. However, now that we
  have the copying of collections and pages into existing group members'
  accounts, it becomes more important to be able to set up a collection
  in a group as template that can contain SmartEvidence. Therefore, it
  would be good to allow that like on the site and institution levels.

  To replicate:

  1. Ensure that SmartEvidence is allowed for the institution in which you are
a member.
  2. Set up a group.
  3. Set up a collection.
  Expected result: Be able to select a SmartEvidence framework.
  Actual result: Can't see the option.