** Changed in: mahara

  The language chooser drop down should honor Accept-Language

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Browsers send an Accept-Language header in every HTTP request based on
  the user's language preferences.

  When more than one language is installed in Mahara, we display a
  language chooser.

  We should default to the first language listed in Accept-Language
  (ignoring languages listed there for which no langpack is installed).