Hi there,
Currently all views of institutions.php have the same h1 heading.

The overview page h1 can remain as 'Administer Institutions'

Proposed changes as follows:

1. Adding an institution: To address the problem for non-sighted users
to know that the page has changed, we could change the h1 to 'Add',
followed by the h2 'Add institution' (To avoid repeating 'Add
institution')

2. Editing an institution: To address the problem for non-sighted users
to know that the page has changed, we could change the h1 to 'Edit
institution'

Please see attached screenshots with examples of this.

** Attachment added: "Examples of proposed heading changes"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1489256/+attachment/5536586/+files/insititutions-add-edit.png

  Confusing description and title when adding or editing institution

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  When adding or editing an institution (from Administration ->
  Institutions), the page title is still "Institutions". This needs to
  be changed to something more descriptive to be properly accessible.

  In addition, when adding an institution the <h1> at the top of the
  page still reads "Manage institutions", making screen reader users
  especially think that the page has not changed.

  Affects latest master