Public bug reported:

Replicate:

With a moodle site set up with LTI, e.g.https://webservices-
moodle.catalystdemo.co.nz/course/view.php?id=154 :

- go to a course with an activity set up by an admin
- log in as a student
- submit a collection
- on the same, click on the link that is the title of the submitted collection

Expected: we land on the first page of the collection
Actual: we land on the 'Manage collection' page.

Note: might want to check if we can submit collections with no pages

** Affects: mahara

** Description changed:

  Replicate:

  With a moodle site set up with LTI, e.g.https://webservices-
  moodle.catalystdemo.co.nz/course/view.php?id=154 :

- - go to a course with an activity set up
- - submit a collection as a student
- - on the same, click on the link that is the title of the submitted
collection
+ - go to a course with an activity set up by an admin
+ - log in as a student
+ - submit a collection
+ - on the same, click on the link that is the title of the submitted collection

  Expected: we land on the first page of the collection
  Actual: we land on the 'Manage collection' page.

  Note: might want to check if we can submit collections with no pages

  The reference link to a collection on submission.php on a revoke
  submission form goes to the wrong page

Status in Mahara:
  New

Bug description: