Public bug reported:

If we modify htdocs/auth/saml/lib.php so that we load a class file from
the htdocs/local dir and then, in get_affiliation_map() check for the
presence of LocalAuthSaml::get_affiliation_map() we could move custom
code into it's own class files allowing for easier updates.

** Affects: mahara

** Tags: bite-sized

  Update get_affiliation_map() to check for a local class methoc

Status in Mahara:
  New

Bug description: