** Changed in: mahara/22.04
    Milestone: 22.04.2 => 22.04.3

  Unable to select a skin for a page with the keyboard

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 22.04 series:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 22.10 series:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  When I am creating a page and I want to use a skin, I am unable to
  select a skin using the keyboard only to select it.

  1. Log in as site admin.
  2. Create a site skin at Admin menu → Configure site → Skins.
  3. Create one new account.
  4. Create a personal skin via Main menu → Create → Skins and make it a public
one.
  5. Log in as the other account holder.
  6. Favourite the site admin's skin via Main menu → Create → Skins.
  7. Create a personal skin.
  8. Add a page and use the keyboard to navigate to the 'Skins' panel on the
'Settings' page.

  Results:
  - Expected: You can select your personal skin, click the panels for the
favourite and site skins and select those.
  - Actual result: You can only click the headers, but not the skins
themselves, and the panels for the favourite and site skins don't expand.