Confirmed after discussion with Kristina today. Using the word 'Create'
won't pose an issue as there is a plus icon which makes the meaning
clear and distinct from 'Copy'

** Changed in: mahara

** Changed in: mahara
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Dianne Tennent (dianne-t)

  UX/IA: Change 'Add' button to 'Create' on 'Pages and collections'
  overview page

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Follow-on from bug #1946291

  Location: 'Pages and collections' overview page

  Summary
  The term 'add' implies that something that already exists is being added to
the user's profile. However in reality, when we click 'add', we are actually
creating a page, or a collection/portfolio that didn't already exist.

  As a new user, seeing the word 'add' creates some hesitancy, as we
  don't have anything to add at that point. What we're trying to do is
  create something new. When we open the menu we see a "Create" menu,
  when we click 'Add' the heading of the modal says 'Create'.

  Therefore, my proposal is that the word 'Add' in the button on the
  'pages and collections' page be replaced with 'Create'.

  I believe this is a simple change that will improve the usability of
  Mahara.