commit b88a456937fafe241e110caaad32e2818f3999f9
Author: Dianne Tennent <dianne.tenn...@catalyst.net.nz>
Date:   Thu Jul 21 12:58:07 2022 +1200

Bug 1946291: Change 'Pages and collections' to 'Portfolios'

'P/pages and collections', 'P/pages or collections', 'P/pages /
collections', 'P/pages/collections': => 'P/portfolios'

'P/page or collection', 'P/page / collection', 'P/page/collection':
=> 'P/portfolio'

I have left a few instances of 'pages and/or collections' where it
seemed more appropriate to use this terminology.

I have updated affected Behat tests and bumped lang strings

Change-Id: I601027c65983f3757024c5db2673ffca2ebfa654

  UX/IA: Change 'Pages and collections' to 'Portfolios'

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  'Collections and pages':
  As a new user of Mahara, I saw that I could create a collection and a page,
but I wondered, how do I actually create my portfolio?
  On viewing the profile page, listed under the heading "My Portfolios" is a
list of collections and pages. At this point I realised, ohh, when I create a
collection (or a page) I am creating a portfolio. A collection IS a portfolio,
a page IS a portfolio.

  When we navigate to the Create menu, we see "Pages and collections",
  when we look at this page the heading is "Pages and collections", when
  we click 'add', the heading of the modal is "Create page or
  collection"

  My proposal is that we replace "Pages and collections" with
  "Portfolios" or "Portfolio Library". This will improve the user
  experience by clarifying what collections and pages actually are,
  clarifying the idea that a portfolio could just be a page, or a
  collection of pages and also having a cleaner look for the headings.

  I believe this is a relatively simple change that could have a really
  positive effect on the usability of our awesome project.