Recent changes made Behat more stable and this issue doesn't come up.

** Changed in: mahara

  Unreliable results in user_content/placeholder.feature

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  The step "Then I should see "Please edit this block to choose its
  type."" in the Scenario "Adding a placeholder block to the page" has
  inconsistent results.  This appears to be because it is only sometimes
  visible when the test is run.

  There is very little on the page and jumping to the end seems to allow
  the issue to resolve.

  This could be resolved with a "And I scroll to the end|bottom" step.
  This doesn't appear to be available yet.

  I tried with "And I scroll to the base of id "powered-by"" but with
  the block being in a dynamically sized div it doesn't quite scroll far
  enough.