Hello Stefan,

Thanks for the report and especially for the patch.  Just so we can
verify things in a detailed manner, could you provide a detailed
breakdown of the issue. A step by step description would be best.

While I work on the codebase a lot the system is quite large and I'm
unable to replicate what you are seeing from your current description
and I need to do that before testing/adding the patch.

Cheers,
Gold

** Changed in: mahara

  Unable to copy pages or collections into group

Status in Mahara:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  When trying to copy a page or collection into a group, the group
  information gets lost when moving away from the first page of
  candidates. Collections will be copied, but into the personal area,
  not into the desired group.

  Debugging shows line 6504 in lib/view.php to be the culprit. Adding
  params only when there are none makes no sense. Removing the negation
  seems to solve the problem. Please find patch included.

  First part of patch solves a type mismatch error related to copying pages
with certain artefacts.
  Second part solves this actual bug.

  Mahara version 22.04.2
  Ubuntu 20.04