** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: 22.10.0 => 23.04.0

  Date strings to be in correct language

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Display the dates in correct language

  If we have a multi tenancy site then the PHP language may not be set
  to the one a person is viewing the site with so that PHP created
  strings, like a date may be in wrong language, eg

  EN  24 July 2022, 08:37
  DE  24. July 2022, 08:37

  We can't use the PHP setlocale() function because it can cause issues
  on a multithreaded server

  Now that we are including PHP intl module by default we can use some
  of it's functions to get what we need,

  eg:

      $cl = current_language();
      // Remove the '.utf8' from the language
      $cl = preg_replace('/\.utf8$/','',$cl);
      $langobject = datefmt_create($cl, IntlDateFormatter::LONG,
IntlDateFormatter::SHORT, null, null, 'dd. MMMM yyyy, hh:HH');
      $langstring = datefmt_format($langobject, 1658651838);
      log_debug($langstring);