Public bug reported:

One is being used on the progress completion page, eg the
$view->get_progress_action('owner')

And the other is being used on individual pages, eg the
ArtefactTypePeerassessment::is_signable($view, false)

Both are lacking some things we need to check for

We need to consolidate this down to one function that can be used in
both places

** Affects: mahara

** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: None => 22.10.0

** Changed in: mahara

** Changed in: mahara

  signoff/verify have two ways to work out signable/verifiable status

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description: