Patch for "21.10_DEV" branch:
https://reviews.mahara.org/c/mahara/+/13340

  embededurls.php doesn't handle protocolless URLs

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 21.04 series:
  New
Status in Mahara 21.10 series:
  New
Status in Mahara 22.04 series:
  New
Status in Mahara 22.10 series:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  I have a db snapshot that has a mix of domains like //example.com and
  http://example.com.

  I was able to replace the http://example.com type URLs but it now
  reports that there are no more to replace and it doesn't present the
  form any more.

  I still have //example.com URLs as well serving broken images.

  We need to be able to present the form in a much more flexible manner.