** Changed in: mahara

  Add a masquerade link to people search

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  As a developer I find myself switching between test user accounts a
  *lot*. This is usually done by clicking the Search button to get to
  the list of people, clicking the user, then clicking the masquerade as
  user link from their page.

  I'd like to see the Masquerade as user link added to the search
  results when People are returned to skip that one extra page load
  time.

  It's a small thing, but it would save a lot of time in the long run.