** Changed in: mahara

  Using plan templates throws an error on Collection creation when plan
  is associated with an assigned TaskView

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  The only situation I've found this is when we copy a group with plans.
  The functionality to duplicate a plan doesn't seem to be an option
  elsewhere.

  Create a plan template.
  Set it as a template with assignment tasks on.
  Create a task for that plan template, attaching a collection etc.
  Create a new plan from the template in a group.
  Submit without changing anything.
  Error is thrown.

      1. Create a page.
      2. Create a group and add five members.
      3. Create a personal plan with these settings:
          1. Assignment tasks (Yes).
          2. Template (Yes).
      4. Create a task for the plan with these settings:
          1. Select your a page to be the ‘Task page’.
      5. In your group, create a new plan from your personal plan template.
      6. Check that once the template is applied, ‘Assignment tasks’ setting is
‘Yes’.
      7. Press save.