What we need is the patch to the files to be numerical in the export
file structure, while still having the actual names in the HTML markup.

This will mean adjusting the HTML export so that we can correctly create
the HTML markup links / file path.

  UTF8 character encoding problem in HTML export

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  - Tested in demo.mahara.org
  - Client Os : Windows
  - Chrome 64.0.3282.186, Firefox 58.0.2, Microsoft Edge 41.16299.248.0

  Steps to reproduce

  - Create a Portfolio page with UTF8 accents in Title.
  - Export to HTML with "All my data"
  - Url to the page in index.html contains accents
  - Look in the archive /views/ and the folder's page name contains undefined
characters (Windows)