Patch for "main" branch: https://reviews.mahara.org/c/mahara/+/13723

  bulk export causing errors for comment / annotation block exports

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  The comment block problem is when you are doing a bulk export via CLI
  as the $exporter object is not in a global scope and so can't be
  'seen' by the comment block renderer.

  The annotation problem is we are trying to create a pieform during
  export and it can't resolve the get_ip() function. But we shouldn't
  need the pieform as the exported information wouldn't be able to use
  it anyway.

  The following 2 problems can best be seen when doing an export via the
  CLI, eg: for 'Person One'

  Create a person called 'Person One' and log in as them (not masquerade
  so as to se lastlogin value)

  Create a page and add a comment block and an annotation block to the
  page - add a comment to the page and the annotation block.

  Export the person via the CLI

  sudo -u www-data php htdocs/admin/cli/portfolio_bulkexport.php
  -fk=lastname -fv=One -e=leap -d=false

  Expected result - export goes smoothly
  Actual result - get two errors