** Changed in: mahara

  Remove OTF font files

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  .OTF font files are an older format that is not required by browsers
  any more. We should be removing the files referenced in the themes so
  they are not accidentally referenced but not uploaded as the Google
  webfonts helper doesn't include that file format any more.

  At the same time, we should update the link on the font installation
  page /admin/site/font/install.php to use https://gwfh.mranftl.com as
  that is now the link for the Google webfonts helper. This should be a
  lang string change.