** Changed in: mahara

     Assignee: (unassigned) => Robert Lyon (robertl-9)

  Different icons on 'Portfolios' overview page when portfolio is
  submitted

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  In bug #1996475 we are changing the submission workflow so that copies
  of portfolios are submitted.

  Currently, the only differentiator between submitted portfolios and
  those that are ready to be turned into regular portfolios is colour:
  muted yellow (fully submitted) and muted green (not submitted any
  more, but still marked as submission so it doesn't clutter the regular
  portfolios screen).

  We should have another visual indicator for those that can't perceive
  colour. The idea is to use different icons in place of the 'More
  options' icon instead of having an information icon that is not
  clickable.

  That means, to tie in with the three different states that we have:

  1. Regular portfolio: 'More options' icon of the ellipses
  2. Submitted portfolio: Instead of the ellipses have icon check-to-slot that
we already use for 'Submissions' in the admin area
https://fontawesome.com/icons/check-to-slot?s=solid&f=classic ; tooltip /
screenreader text: 'Submission information for "Title of the portfolio"'
  3. Released portfolio but still flagged as submission: Instead of the
ellipses have icon square-check
https://fontawesome.com/icons/square-check?s=regular&f=classic ; tooltip /
screenreader text: 'Portfolio "Title of the portfolio" released'

  Once we have the icons, check with Evonne if we should / could
  colorise them to match the muted colour states, but we'd need to check
  the contrast.