** Changed in: mahara
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Robert Lyon (robertl-9)

  Authentication via SAML looks to cause improper setting of
  'lastlastlogin'

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  It looks like we set it in the auth/saml/lib.php file but also call
  the $USER->reanimate() function that then calls $USER->authenticate()
  that also look to set it.

  We need to check if we actually need to set it in the saml file or
  just leave it to the reanimate function