I've made a patch that fetches the port number from the mahara
config.php file so that we can set it in one place.

This way if we want to run it in something like docker we can use a non-
default port numbers for the selenium and php servers

  PHP port in use for behat

Status in Mahara:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  I had an issue running mahara_behat.sh and tracked it down to port
  8000 already being used.

  We should check for the port being in use and incrementing if so.

  The attached patch resolved this for me.

  This uses nc (netcat) to test the port.  From what I've seen, netcat
  is installed on more distros than not.