** Changed in: mahara

  TinyMCE on mobile doesn't allow for the adding of table rows / editing
  table properties

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  It is not possible to add more rows to a table when you want to edit
  text via tinyMCE on a mobile device, e.g. phone. The current mobile
  interface of tinyMCE prevents the editing of table properties.

  I checked the online demo of tinyMCE and there it is possible to edit
  tables in both the basic and fully featured examples
  https://www.tiny.cloud/docs/demo/ but it doesn't look like those
  examples are using the mobile tinyMCE interface.

  We'd need to investigate:
  - Is the mobile interface we use still supported? There were some
deprecations?
  - Do we still need a special mobile interface or can tinyMCE 5 be used on
mobile as is?