Dear,

I have read about funcionalities, which apache wants
to implement in Mahout.
I am interested in applying for kMeans algortithm for
clustering. I have menthor at my faculty, whose phd
thesis was about machine learning algorithms in Search
Engines. His Search Engine makes categorization and
clustering in topic search, therefore he wants to
implement distributed version of crawler and indexer,
and I am interesting to implement this clustering
algorithm at Handop platform.
Are you interesting in engaging me in this issue?
Is this sufficient or I should implement more
functionalities?

Greetings

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs