Yeah I don't know of anything in my bits that actually uses a Java
6-only class, but could be proved wrong there. You can dig out my old
build.xml file in a pinch to build just this bit -- I can write up a
quick Ant build for you too for the same purpose.

You do need to make sure you compile with Java 6 since I do surely use
stuff like @Override on methods implementing interface methods which
isn't allowed in Java 5, but which javac in Java 6 can take care of if
source is 6 and target is 5.