No, I don't, but I will write one. I agree this would be useful.

Jeff

Grant Ingersoll wrote:
Hi Jeff,

Any chance you have a Job driver laying around so that we can run Dirichlet like we do KMeans and Canopy? Would be nice to be able to compare the various approaches all on the same data and the Job class makes that easy.

-Grant