What error do you get? And how are you running it? I am running on a Macbook just fine.

On Mar 20, 2009, at 11:12 AM, Jeff Eastman wrote:

Good, that works, and the wiki is the place to put the fix. I can't seem to actually bring up hadoop on my macbook (it runs in standalone mode but start-all fails for some port 22 connection- related issue that I don't understand) so I will have to bring up a cluster on EC2 for further testing. I'd like to test all of the examples in the next few days.

Jeff

Grant Ingersoll wrote:
OK, I've posted a workaround.  Give it a try.