Hi Philip,

Thanks for the proposal. Sounds interesting. For the proposal that you submit, you should make sure to add references, details on how you plan to implement, etc. Of course, no need to do that in great depth on the wiki.

Also, have you looked at going beyond just bi-grams? Not sure if it makes sense or not, but was just curious. Also, you should have a look at the Watchmaker stuff that is in Mahout already and maybe be able to address how what you are proposing relates.

-Grant