On Tuesday 07 July 2009 22:14:14 Benson Margulies wrote:
> In CXF and XMLSchema, we use both checkstyle and eclipse to enforce
> coding style and standards. There is technology to run this stuff from
> maven and to cause the maven-eclipse-plugin to configure it into
> eclipse.

+1 from me as well. I also like the reports on code duplication, test coverage
and the like. If published online these reports help users to get a first
impression of code quality and coding standards...

Isabel

--
QOTD: If it wasn't so warm out today, it would be cooler.
  |\      _,,,---,,_       Web:   <http://www.isabel-drost.de>
'---''(_/--'  `-'\_) (fL)  IM:  <xmpp://main...@spaceboyz.net>