I am ready for 0.2 myself. I do not have any changes/fixes in mind
that I think must be in 0.2 -- have made enough changes for one point
release myself.

I would like to continue with some movement of code in the common
packages, changing code to reuse common code more. I will create
issues for this but do not view it as a blocker for 0.2 at all.

Yes let us keep up the momentum with another release soon. From 'my'
part of the code, the improvements are significant, and want to get
them in the field ASAP.

Sean