I would like to add a few generic util classes like n-tuple of string or int
or float. I am sure it will help a lot of algorithms.
FPGrowth it seems can go with this release. I have done some work over the
weekend, the perf has improved, I am adding filters for checking closed
pattern to remove repetition. i am sure 1-2 weeks will be enough to complete
the parallel version