The lovely named "EDU.oswego.*" stuff from Doug Lea's concurrent lib I
had tried really hard to figure out how to pull out when I first brought
colt
into the fold, but it turns out that these are parts of concurrent which
didn't make it into java.util.concurrent, and so actually aren't available
in stock java yet (they're in java 7, not that this is relevant).

Of course, we don't use Smp.java/SmbBlas.java anywhere else in our
usage of colt (we actually don't hardly use much of colt at all, really.
We use their small-matrix eigen decomposition as part of Lanczos,
but that's all I know of).  We can probably remove those entirely.

EasyMock is nice, I'd like to use it more, fwiw.

Don't know about the rest.

  -jake