Thanks Ankur, but when I run eclipse:eclipse, It shows me errors as
following:
[INFO] [eclipse:eclipse]
[INFO] Using Eclipse Workspace: D:\Code\workspace
[INFO] Adding default classpath container:
org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAIN
ER
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Cant canonicalize system path: {0}

Embedded error: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is
incorrec
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 18 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Mar 09 16:16:06 CST 2010
[INFO] Final Memory: 29M/52M
[INFO]

*Do you know what is this issue ?*

--