I cannot see any difference at all between the two rcs, so I like either of them. I do like the arms and losing the hairpiece is fine too. Hadoop yellow elephant is good as well. Make it so.

Jeff

Robin Anil wrote:
 Based on the comments and the interests i have seen,

1) Yellow elephant
2) Blue mahout with Blue text
3) Hair is a controversial issue, but hands doesnt seem to be.
4) People are ok with either green or grey shade
personally I feel grey makes it crisper, by having just two primary colors
in the logo. So i need clear voices on it.

So I am fast-forwarding the decision by putting up two Release Candidates
and objections.
So three choices are:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12438757/mahout-rc1-200.png
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12438758/mahout-rc2-200.png
or Any one of the previous choices.

If you like the either of the two RC's vote for them. Or if you feel neither
are better than the previous choices, choose from the earlier choices and
say which attribute you would like to see.

I haven't seen *Sean, Isabel, Benson, Jeff, David, Deneche, Otis, Karl,
Dawid* voting on the choices. I would like to hear your thoughts as well

Robin