Hi Lukáš,
            It would have been great if you could have participated in GSOC,
there is time left. But you still have your proposal in the GSOC system.
Take your time to decide, but if you choose not participate to do remove the
application from the soc website.

Wiki page for association mining would a good start. The pattern mining
package needs to grow beyond just the FPGrowth. Resource intensive
operations are what Mahout should do best on large datasets using Hadoop. I
can help around the code as much as you like for making it more generic and
suitable for association mining.

Regards
Robin