I think the goal is that the book is completely up to date with the
code as of the day we have to send it to press. That will be right
about 0.4, which I assume happens at the end of the summer after GSoC
is digested.

I just submitted changes today to match my changes this morning. If
any of you guys want the very latest versions I'm sure we can send
them around.