Although I won't make it tonight (it's my bday tomorrow and friends are
taking me out for dinner tonight) I would strongly advise against webmin.

If you do use it, be sure that the ports are restricted to your home IP at
the very least.

It works decently well for it's purpose, but it isnt out of the box
intuitive.

Had you thought of what types of work you wanted to DO with webmin?

If security is in your mindset then adding an additional service which uses
*root* login credentials to modify system files may not be ideal.

Especially since we have recently lost SSLV3 as a security mechanism, so
you need to ensure all web daemons aren't using it.

Also - if you do use it, purchase an EV certificate, it's $700 a year
(average) but it will help prevent MITM attacks and usually come with an
extensive liability insurance.

Just my two cents..