Hi All
Since Alfresco need 64 bit OS, candidates are expected to have 64 bit Linux OS
installed in their laptop, If any one need help in arranging the 64 bit OS,
please be in touch with the organizers, they can help.

I will be circulating  10 nos of CD which will be having Alfresco Installation
files, Notes  and configuration file changes for CIFS,IMAP and email
notification. So there in case you are not able to download the installation
file, please do not worry I have the files copied in the CD for you.

The only  prerequisite for the workshop is  to have access to 64 bit Linux OS

Thanks
Joseph John
http://www.meetup.com/EmiratesLoCo