What's the problem with ILUG. As you said "Free as in Freedom ". What type of
freedom? I had already send a mail regarding this and found that its get
blocked. I have only one doubt as you said about the venue. Its the policy
that, ILUG cochin should use non commercial venue. Then where we can find that?
If you are planning this type venue, we should search for auditorium. I don't
know why this mail. Have anyone got any complaint against event? Even if so,
who and what type of complaint? Do they suggest any solution for this? I am not
sure whats the problem.
Sooraj N.S.