It completely sucks, and has completely sucked ever since the decision was made a few months ago, that Mailman-Developers gets Cc'd on every Sourceforge update. I'm sure Barry (or whoever) felt they were doing a service, but it has practically killed discussion here and cost us many, many kilobytes of repetitive cruft, since everytime anyone adds a "yeah me too" comment to the end of a bug, the ENTIRE thing has to be reposted here.

If you don't actually want to have a Developers discussion list, then shut it down and let people submit stuff via Sourceforge only. If you do want one, let us have one.

Sure, it seems legit to let the list know what bugs have been added/updated. So run a nightly script that prepares a one-line-per-bug summary of adds & updates, and let that be a single (very useful) message on the list.