Hi,

Brad Knowles wrote:
At 9:39 PM -0900 2004-11-11, Russ Pagenkopf wrote:

 I want to contribute back and this is something I can do. Who and how
 should I submit these changes?

Tokio Kikuchi is now in charge of the 2.1-maint branch. He has requested updates for the Danish translations be sent to him in tar format, and I presume he'd want the same for your work.

His e-mail address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well, patches should be uploaded to SourceForge tracker first: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=103&atid=300103

In the case of translations, some champions have the privilege of accessing their language area in the CVS. Barry and also most recently I will take care for the others.

                                I think a lot of the text descriptions
 could also be cleaned up and used on the web page, so I'd be happy to
 do that as well.

That's a different process. To update that stuff requires access to the webserver and using CVS. You'd have to ask Barry about that.

-- Tokio Kikuchi, tkikuchi@ is.kochi-u.ac.jp http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/