On Mar 4, 2005, at 8:54 AM, Tobias Eigen wrote:
Waiting for MM3 might be too long for me - I am in the process of overhauling Kabissa's interfaces and integrating them, and need to be making more rapid progress on making Mailman work for me or replacing it with something easier.

Fixing some of the interface issues is probably easier in 3 (a lot of the way in which we handle list member preferences, especially) but I wouldn't be adverse to making changes in the 2.1 series if doing so looks feasible and we aren't going to cause heart attacks in users. I'm trying to avoid doing *anything* code-wise until 2.1.6 is out, but I'd be willing to look at it after that.

 Terri