On Nov 29, 2009, at 9:58 PM, Terri Oda wrote:

Yup, I've got the appropriate people interested, but they're waiting for a design to test before we hash out the details of a lab study. Really looking forwards to working with this team -- I've been very impressed with what they do and the insights they garner.

Incidentally, how's that web interface coming? I don't want to make any promises yet, but if work permits I'd like to take a bit of an open source holiday and hack for a week mid-december... I was tentatively thinking archives, but I could be convinced to poke somewhere else. :)

Either would rock. I have a branch that rips Pipermail out of the Mailman 3 source and into a separate project on Launchpad:

https://edge.launchpad.net/pipermail

It's not functional yet because I've had to do some refactoring (e.g. of the i18n stuff), but it's getting there. The branch should be owned by ~mailman-coders so you should be able to read and write to it. Of course, if you don't think Pipermail is worth the effort... :)

-Barry